American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Cardmembers earn 5,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan®* Miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership
- Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 in Card purchases
- Earn Aeroplan Miles twice when you use your American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Card and provide your Aeroplan Number at over 150 Aeroplan Partner brands
- Travel to over 1,300 destinations in over 190 countries worldwide on flights operated by Air Canada®** and its global network of partner airlines
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- American Express Invites® including Front Of The Line opens the door to great music, theatre, dining, film, fashion and shopping experiences*
- As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full. Payments must be received and processed by the date of the next monthly statement to avoid finance charges
Plan your next trip thanks to the American Express® AeroplanPlus® Card, which offers both convenience and luxury. This card provides you 5,000 Aeroplan miles as a sign-up bonus, but only after you’ve spent $500 in card purchases over the first three months. You can earn Aeroplan Miles when you use your Aeroplan Plus Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands. For purchases everywhere else, you receive one Aeroplan mile for every dollar you spend. Though rewarding, you have to pay a $60 annual fee and a 30% interest rate on purchases and cash advances.
This card offers you top-quality access to insurance and leisure benefits that few similar cards can match. It comes with $250,000 in travel accident insurance plus travel emergency assistance and purchase protection. Furthermore, you have access to advance sales for tickets and reserved seating. You get valuable rewards that can be redeemed for Air Canada flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and more. Plus, there are no pre-set limits on purchases. If you can pay the balance on time and like getting Aeroplan Miles with a decent return rate, this is the card for you.