American Express® AeroplanPlus® Reserve Card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Reserve Cardmembers earn 50,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan®* Miles after spending $3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- PLUS, earn a $200 Air Canada eGift Card when you spend a total of $6,000 in purchases the first six months of Cardmembership.
- Earn 1.25 miles for every $1 in Card purchases and accelerate your earn rate to 2 Aeroplan miles for every $1 of eligible Air Canada purchases
- Access to one annual $200 Annual Travel Credit
- Enjoy an annual Partner Ticket benefit for a short-haul or long-haul flight reward when you redeem up to 25,000 Aeroplan Miles
- Relax before you fly with unlimited access to the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge™** where available, in major airports across Canada and key international locations. Plus, receive complimentary access to over 1,200 Priority Pass™ lounges worldwide
- Experience the benefit of an eligible complimentary first checked bag on flights operated by Air Canada, up to 5 bags annually breeze through airport lines with the Air Canada Priority Check-in benefit
- Benefit from access to the Aeroplan Priority Line. With priority access to Aeroplan Contact Centre, you’ll have the ability to book travel, change flights and add a Partner Ticket to your next trip
A card tailor-made for the big spender, the AeroplanPlus® Reserve Card suits your thirst for first-class travel and leisure. The annual fee of $899 ($299 if you add a cardholder) might shock you, but with a welcome bonus totalling 50,000 Aeroplan miles (after spending $3,000 in card purchases within the first three months), you can book a couple of getaway trips this winter. You collect 1.25 miles for every dollar spent and two miles for every dollar doled out on Air Canada purchases.
You also get an annual partner ticket for a second flight once you redeem 25,000 miles for a fixed mileage flight reward, so bring a friend or family member with you. There's also complimentary Leaders Club membership for perks at nearly 400 hotels, priority service at Pearson International Airport and 24/7 concierge service. You get unlimited lounge access, 12 insurance coverage types, and premium access to entertainment options, and you will enjoy one $200 annual travel credit redeemable for any travel. The fees and 19.99% interest rate on purchases may take some gloss off the benefits you get, but there are plenty of benefits to enjoy with the American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card.