American Express® Air Miles Reserve® Credit Card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card Cardmembers earn a welcome bonus of up to 3,800 AIR MILES®* Bonus Miles – here’s how:
- Earn 1,400 Bonus Miles when you charge a total of $3,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership.
- Earn up to 2,400 Bonus Miles - In your first 6 monthly billing periods as a new American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card Cardmember, you can earn 200 Miles for every $750 you spend in purchases in each monthly billing period (up to a maximum of 400 Miles per monthly billing period).
- Welcome bonus offers end January 20, 2020
- Your ticket to the World of Onyx™ - Receive automatic Onyx™ status
- Once a year, when you redeem for a round-trip economy flight within the AIR MILES®* Reward Flight Program, up to a maximum of 1,700 Miles, you can receive a Companion Flight for your companion to travel with you for the same itinerary (offer excludes service charges if applicable and taxes)
- Earn 1 Mile for every $10 in Card purchases at eligible AIR MILES®* Partners
- Excludes purchases made at airmilesshops.ca
- Plus, earn 1 Mile for every $15 in Card purchases everywhere else
- Priority Pass™* - Worldwide Airport Lounge Access
- Receive four complimentary visits per year to Priority Pass Worldwide Lounges and access to the Toronto Pearson Priority Security Lane and Toronto Pearson Priority Limo and Taxi Lanes
- Through AIR MILES® FlexFly™ Redemptions, you can access additional airlines and destinations, departure times, and economy, business and first class seats on flights not available within the AIR MILES Reward Program
The annual fee of $299 will make you lighter in the wallet, but the perks that come with the AIR MILES® Reserve Credit Card might be all that's weighing on your mind. You can earn up to 3,500 AIR MILES® as a welcome bonus – enough for two select flights. The card also has its share of exclusives. One such exclusive is the annual companion flight benefit where you can receive a companion flight up to a maximum of 1,700 Reward Miles. There’s also AIR MILES FlexFly™, a Reserve exclusive where you can redeem points while accessing additional airlines, destinations, and departure times not on the AIR MILES flight program.
You can redeem reward miles for flight taxes and fees, get security lane priority access at Pearson International Airport, and other travel advances. You also get seven travel coverages, shopping coverage, and more. Every $10 spent at AIR MILES sponsors or eligible grocery stores, gas stations, and pharmacies gets you a mile while every $15 spent elsewhere gets you a mile too. You can reserve a lot of benefits for yourself with this card.