American Express® Air Miles Reserve® Credit Card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New American Express® AIR MILES® Reserve Credit Card Cardmembers, earn a Welcome Bonus of 2,400 AIR MILES®* Reward Miles when you charge a total of $3,000 in purchases to your Card within your first three months of Cardmembership. That's enough for two select flights
- Your ticket to the World of Onyx™ - Receive automatic Onyx™ status
- Once a year, when you redeem for a round-trip economy flight within the AIR MILES Flight Program, up to a maximum of 1,700 reward miles, you can receive a Companion Flight for your companion to travel with you for the same itinerary (offer excludes service charges if applicable and taxes)
- Earn 1 Mile for every $10 in Card purchases at eligible AIR MILES®* Partners
- Excludes purchases made at airmilesshops.ca
- Plus, earn 1 Mile for every $15 in Card purchases everywhere else
- Receive four complimentary visits per year to Priority Pass Worldwide Lounges and access to the Toronto Pearson Priority Security Lane and Toronto Pearson Priority Limo and Taxi Lanes
- Through AIR MILES® FlexFly™ Redemptions, you can access additional airlines and destinations, departure times, and economy, business and first class seats on flights not available within the AIR MILES Flight Program
The annual fee of $299 will make you lighter in the wallet, but the perks that come with the AIR MILES® Reserve Credit Card might be all that's weighing on your mind. You earn 2,400 AIR MILES® as a welcome bonus – enough for two select flights – when you charge $3,000 to your card within the first three months. The card also has its share of exclusives. One such exclusive is the annual companion flight benefit where you can receive a companion flight up to a maximum of 1,700 Reward Miles. There’s also AIR MILES FlexFly™, a Reserve exclusive where you can redeem points while accessing additional airlines, destinations, and departure times not on the AIR MILES flight program.
You can redeem reward miles for flight taxes and fees, get security lane priority access at Pearson International Airport, and other travel advances. You also get seven travel coverages, shopping coverage, and more. Every $10 spent at AIR MILES sponsors or eligible grocery stores, gas stations, and pharmacies gets you a mile while every $15 spent elsewhere gets you a mile too. You can reserve a lot of benefits for yourself with this card.