American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card
Fees & Rates
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 30,000 points when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Card membership
- You can maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest free days. Use the Card throughout the month for all of your everyday business expenses, and earn reward points while you're at it
- Earn 1 point for every dollar in purchases charged to the Card. Plus, there is an easy, convenient way to get more out of your Membership Rewards® points - simply charge an eligible purchase to your card. Then you can reedeem points for a statement credit
- Take advantage of purchasing power that grows with your business. With this Card, your purchasing power adjusts dynamically with your Card usage, and can grow over time, as long as you make your payments on time and maintain a good credit history
- Make the most of a suite of business management tools that give you more control over your business - anytime and anywhere
- As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full. Payments must be received and processed by the date of the next monthly statement to avoid interest charges
The Business Gold Rewards card gives small business owners some things to treasure. Not only do you get a rewards point for every dollar you spend, but you also are given dynamic purchasing power. With your card, your purchasing power adjusts with your usage and can grow over time once you maintain a good credit history. With reasonable annual fee of $250, you can also earn a welcome bonus of 30,000 points within the first three months.
While interest rates can be a downer with most cards, you get up to 55 interest-free days, which allows you to boost your money-making abilities. Plus, you can redeem your points in several ways, from getting statement credits to offsetting eligible purchases to flights to gift cards and merchandise. You can always keep track of your business moves too by accessing expense management reports that help you prepare taxes and separate business expenses from personal ones. There are also seven insurance coverage types, purchase protection and employee misuse protection. Plus, you get car rental and hotel benefits too. The Business Gold Rewards Card allows you to mix business with pleasure.