Blue Sky® Credit Card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New Blue Sky® Credit Card Cardmembers, earn 10,000 Blue Sky® Points after you charge $500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership
- Earn 1.25 Blue Sky Points for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
- You can start redeeming with as little as 10,000 points towards any travel purchase charged to your Card
- Enjoy the convenience of no blackout dates, no advance purchase requirements, no seat restrictions and no travel restrictions
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- You can use Apple Pay on your eligible device to pay for goods and services at participating American Express contactless merchants
Carrying no annual fee and allowing you the opportunity to add a cardholder for free, there's little cloudiness about using the American Express Blue Sky® Credit Card.
If you have a fair enough credit score, you can get your hands on this card and get a 10,000-point welcome bonus after charging $500 in purchases within the first three months. You should also tell a friend about this card as each approved referral can score you 5,000 extra Blue Sky® Points. Its point redemption system is lenient as well, allowing you to start redeeming with as little as 10,000 points ($100). This amount will enable you to book your trip first, then redeem your points to cover travel costs as a statement credit afterwards. You get full flexibility and no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
Cardholders get $100,000 in travel accident insurance, fraud protection guarantees, and access to perks such as advanced ticketing and special offers for concerts, events and more. Compared to other no-fee cards, you might see things a bit clearer when using the Blue Sky Credit Card.