Blue Sky® Credit Card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New Blue Sky® Credit Card Cardmembers, earn 10,000 Blue Sky® Points after you charge $500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership
- Earn 1.25 Blue Sky Points for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
- You can start redeeming with as little as 10,000 points towards any travel purchase charged to your Card
- Enjoy the convenience of no blackout dates, no advance purchase requirements, no seat restrictions and no travel restrictions
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance
Carrying no annual fee and allowing you the opportunity to add a cardholder for free, there's little cloudiness about using the American Express Blue Sky® Credit Card.
If you have a fair enough credit score, you can get your hands on this card and get a 10,000-point welcome bonus after charging $500 in purchases within the first three months. You should also tell a friend about this card as each approved referral can score you 5,000 extra Blue Sky® Points. Its point redemption system is lenient as well, allowing you to start redeeming with as little as 10,000 points ($100). This amount will enable you to book your trip first, then redeem your points to cover travel costs as a statement credit afterwards. You get full flexibility and no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
Cardholders get $100,000 in travel accident insurance, fraud protection guarantees, and access to perks such as advanced ticketing and special offers for concerts, events and more. Compared to other no-fee cards, you might see things a bit clearer when using the Blue Sky Credit Card.