BMO AIR MILES®† No-Fee Business Mastercard®*
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- Get 500 AIR MILES Bonus Miles after your first purchase*
- Earn 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile on every $20 you spend*
- Plus – earn 1.25X the Miles for every $20 you spend at participating Shell stations*
- 25 payment grace days*
- Optional Employee Cards - empower employees with delegated purchasing authority*
- Use your card at Costco locations across Canada*
- Our Liability Waiver Program protects your business against employee card abuse*
- Get cash advances at any BMO Bank of Montreal branch or at more than 1 million ATMs worldwide*
- Worldwide Acceptance
* Terms and conditions apply
Unlike the BMO® AIR MILES® Business MasterCard®, which waives your annual fee during your first year using it, this version of the card doesn't have such a fee at any point. You get 500 bonus miles after your first purchase, then one reward mile for every $20 you spend after that. Whenever you're travelling for work and happen to stop at Shell, using your card will get you 1.25 times the AIR MILES. You can also swipe your BMO AIR MILES No-Fee Business MasterCard at any Costco location across Canada.
The biggest features this card offers is that you can encourage responsible employee spending, using it where necessary. Optional employee cards are provided to empower your workers with delegated purchasing authority. Meanwhile, your business will be protected from any card misuse through BMO's Liability Waiver Program. Though this card doesn't offer the travel insurance perks or accrue AIR MILES as quick as its annual fee-toting contemporary, it still helps you improve control over business finances. You're afforded an extended warranty and 90-day purchase protection, providing reimbursement for any stolen or damaged goods. There are many other security options, and global service features worth exploring with this card as well.