BMO® AIR MILES®† World Elite®* MasterCard®*
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- Welcome Offer: Get up to 3,000 Air Miles Bonus Miles and we'll waive the $120 annual fee for the first year*
- Earn 1 reward mile for every $10 in credit card purchases, everywhere you spend*
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with exclusive VIP access, plus two annual complimentary passes
- Exclusive 15% Flight Discount on all AIR MILES flights in North America with no blackout periods*
- BMO AIR MILES World Elite Travel and Medical Protection*
- BMO Concierge Service*
- Use your card at Costco*
- Save 3¢ per litre at Shell until October 31, 2019. Use your AIR MILES World Elite Credit Card and AIR MILES Collector Card when fueling up at Shell.*
*Terms and conditions apply
Combining the best of rewards and travel, the BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite MasterCard® provides various benefits while saving you money and giving you top-notch protection. There are caveats like paying a $120 annual fee, which is waived for the first year and the minimum income eligibility mark of $80,000 a year. But it will take less time for you to acquire miles. For starters, you get up to 3,000 miles as a welcome bonus, which is enough for a short flight from Toronto to Calgary. You'll also earn 15% discounts on AIR MILES flights in North America with no blackout periods and be afforded more than ten types of travel insurance, which includes emergency medical coverage when you're outside your home province or Canada altogether.
You can also get complimentary airport lounge passes and all-day concierge access. Plus, if you like renting cars, you can get up to a 25% discount for purchases at participating National and Alamo rental locations. For every $10 spent on card purchases, you'll get a reward mile, meaning you can save more and take less time to redeem those points depending on your budget. An extended warranty and purchase protection also cover you. This is undoubtedly one of Canada's best rewards cards.