BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* MasterCard®*
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- Welcome offer: Get up to 10% cash back in your first 3 months and the $120 annual fee waived in the first year*
- Earn 1.5% CashBack on ALL card purchases* - no caps, no category limits!
- Get valuable benefits and offers for digital everyday services from a variety of on-demand apps and subscription services
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey*
- Access over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world - all at no added cost, and no added fees or roaming charges*
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance Program*
- BMO CashBack World Elite Travel and Medical Protection*
- Extended Warranty Plus*
- Purchase Protection Plus*
- BMO Concierge Service*
- Unlock Mastercard Travel Rewards cashback offers when you travel and shop outside of Canada
*Terms and conditions apply
In the first three months of using the BMO® CashBack® World Elite™ MasterCard®, you will get five percent back on every purchase you make. After that period, you will get 1.5% cash back on all your buys with it. There is a $120 annual fee you'll have to make, and if you're not making substantial yearly income ($80,000 or more), this card isn't for you. But the perks that come with this credit card are plenty, including complimentary roadside assistance for battery boosts, towing, lockout service, and more.
If you happen to rent cars from National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car, you can get up to 25% in discounts on purchases at participating locations. You'll also get all-day concierge access that can assist you with ticket information, restaurant reservations, and more. There's also several types of travel insurance and medical insurance, which includes out of province or country medical protection. The card also comes with a two-year extended warranty (a year longer than most credit cards) and purchase protections on most items for 180 days. You can redeem cash back rewards how and when you please, making it a card about convenience.