BMO Rewards® Business Mastercard®*
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- Get up to $370 in value in your first year*!
- Welcome Offer: No annual fee for the first year* ($120 value)
- Get 35,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months* ($250 value)
- Earn 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 you spend on gas, office supplies, and cell phone/internet bill payments*
- Earn 1.5 BMO Rewards points for every $1 you spend*
- 25 payment grace days*
- Optional Employee Cards - empower employees with delegated purchasing authority*
- Use your card at Costco locations across Canada*
- Travel Protection*
- Our Liability Waiver Program protects your business against employee card abuse*
- Get cash advances at any BMO Bank of Montreal branch or at more than 1 million ATMs worldwide*
- Worldwide Acceptance
* Terms and conditions apply
Even though the BMO Rewards™ Business MasterCard® is tailored to accommodate your business spending needs, there are no income requirements. As a sign-up bonus, you will receive 35,000 points after you spend $5,000 within the first three months after issuance. There is an annual fee of $120. But that fee will be waived during the first year once you've signed up for the card.
For every dollar spent, you earn 1.5 BMO Rewards™ points. However, you can earn twice that many reward points for eligible purchases at gas stations as well as for office supplies and recurring internet payments. You'll get a lower than normal purchase rate for a credit card of 14.99%. Furthermore, you can use your BMO Rewards Business card to pay for travel, which is covered by nine types of insurance packages. An extended warranty and purchase protection cover all purchases, and you can use this MasterCard at Costco locations across Canada. There's also an extended grace period of 25 days, and you can enjoy BMO's Liability Waiver Program that protects your business against employee card abuse. There are also savings perks, bill payment options, and other security measures you can access using this card.