BMO® World Elite™* MasterCard®*
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- Get up to $540 in your first year*
- Welcome offer: Get 35,000 points and the $150 annual fee waived in the first year ($250 travel value booked on bmorewards.com + $150 Value*)
- Get 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent on travel, dining and entertainment purchases*
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with exclusive VIP access, plus four annual complimentary passes* ($140 Value/Year)
- Get 2 points for every $1 spent everywhere else*
- Points you can use to cover all flight charges & taxes*
- Fly on any airline, with no blackout dates*
- Best-in-class travel and medical insurance (unlimited trips per year)*
- BMO Concierge Service*
*Terms and conditions apply
If you're making a healthy income of $80,000 a year, the minimum eligibility mark for the BMO® World Elite® MasterCard®, then the $150 annual fee shouldn't bother you too much. As a sign-up bonus, you get 35,000 BMO Rewards™ welcome points once you have spent $3,000 in card purchases over the first three months and they'll waive the $150 annual fee. You can then earn three rewards points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases, including for travel, dining, and entertainment. When you use it everywhere else, you’ll get two rewards points for each dollar spent.
Your rewards can be redeemed to cover flight charges (including taxes), and you can enjoy exclusive access to air travel, cruises, car rentals, and vacation packages. Plus, you'll get complimentary access to airport lounges four times a year. You'll also benefit from top class travel and medical insurance in case of an emergency. For flexibility, you can convert those points to cash to cover your credit card balance. Furthermore, you can turn the points into an investment by redeeming points into a BMO investment account. An extended warranty and purchase protection accompany this card. Also for $50 a year, you can add extra cardholders to get points faster. It's truly an elite card.