Scotia Momentum® Mastercard®
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- 7.99% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first 6 months (19.99% after that)
- Cash back on everyday spending with no annual fee
- 1% cash back on eligible gas station, grocery store and drug store purchases and recurring bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of February 1, 2018. Subject to change.
You can boost your financial momentum with Scotiabank's aptly-named Scotia Momentum® MasterCard® from the start. As a welcome bonus, you'll get a 7.99% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first six months as long as you open a new account by October 31, 2018. There is no annual fee, and you can get one percent cash back on recurring bill payments or purchases at the gas station, drug store or grocery store. You will earn 0.5% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Another benefit is that you can add an extra card to your Momentum MasterCard account free of charge, which means you can have two cards on the same account with no annual fee whatsoever. With the Momentum MasterCard, you can save up to 25% at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations if you’re renting a vehicle. You can also use it at Costco wholesale locations in Canada and get zero liability protection against unauthorized card usage. There’s also a minimum limit of $500 for all users. While interest rates peak at 19.99% for purchases and 22.99% for cash advances, this card is an option to help you boost your credit history.
Legal & Disclosures
*See Online Provider’s Application for Terms and Conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain information. See Online Providers Application for complete details. Visit provider’s site for more information.