Scotia Momentum® No-Fee Visa* card
Fees & Rates
7.99% for 6 months
- 7.99% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first 6 months†
- Cash back on everyday spending with no annual fee
- 1% cash back on eligible gas station, grocery store and drug store purchases and recurring bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of February 1, 2018. Subject to change.
With no annual fee to worry about, you can get 1% cash back on all eligible purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and drug stores as well as recurring payments. You also get 0.5% cash back on all other purchases. Much like its Mastercard equivalent, the Scotia Momentum® No-Fee Visa Card comes with a minimum $500 credit limit and standard interest rates on purchases (19.99%) and cash advances (22.99%). However, you do get a welcome bonus with this card, which offers you a 7.99% introductory rate on everyday purchases for the first six months. In the initial stages, you get to recoup more money from what you spend.
The Scotia Momentum® No-Fee Visa Card is a no-hassle credit card. It allows you to maximize cash flow given its cashback incentives, and you can qualify for the card as long as your credit score is respectable. You can also save money on car rentals by getting up to 25% discounts at AVIS locations nationwide. The big drawback is that this card doesn't come with any insurance coverage. However, it does allow you to add secondary cardholders for free.
This Visa card is an option if you have to run errands and are seeking to make a return on what you spend.