Scotia Momentum® Visa Infinite* card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards
- 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Music Series
- Wine Country Wonders
- Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of Jul 2, 2020. Subject to change.
With the Scotiabank Momentum® Visa Infinite Card, you can recoup a good percentage of your early spending thanks to its good welcome bonus. In the first three months, cardholders can earn 10% cash back on everyday card purchases or up to $200, which is rare with a cashback credit card. In addition, the $99 annual fee that accompanies it will be waived in the first year. After the introductory period, you get a 4% cashback rate on purchases at grocery stores and gas stations, plus a 2% rate on drug store purchases and recurring bill payments. Everywhere else, that rate drops to one percent.
This card features a comprehensive insurance package ranging from travel medical insurance to flight delay insurance, purchase protection, an extended warranty, and more. If you rent a vehicle, you get rental insurance coverage too. Furthermore, you can save up to 25% on rental purchases at AVIS locations nationwide and Budget outlets in Canada and the USA.
Make the most of your travel as this card boasts many exclusive experiences including complimentary concierge services, luxury hotel privileges, and VIP access to concerts. If you go to various wineries in Ontario and British Columbia, you can enjoy complimentary tastings and private tours when you use the card too. You'll need to be making a decent income – $60,000 a year to be exact – to qualify. But, it lets you travel with perks and make money, a winning combination.