Scotiabank® GM®* Visa Infinite* card
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- First year annual fee waived
- Get closer to your new car with up to 5% in GM Earnings
- Earn 5% in GM Earnings on the first $10,000 spent annually, and 2% thereafter
- $1 in GM Earning = $1 off the purchase price or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac
- No earning or redemption caps
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of Jul 2, 2020. Subject to change.
If you like rewards, are a General Motors fan and are saving up towards your dream vehicle, the Scotiabank® GM® Visa Infinite Card might be the card that helps you achieve your goals faster. Though the card comes with a $79 annual fee, that fee is waived upon approval. From there, you can earn up to 5% on GM Earnings on the first $10,000 in card purchases you make each year. Once you hit that $10,000 cap, those earnings drop to 2% on everyday purchases. As long as you're a cardholder, those earnings never expire, and there are no redemption limits or caps on the earnings you can rack up.
The Scotiabank® GM® Visa Infinite Card comes with seven travel insurance coverages including $500,000 Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance, emergency medical insurance, and more. You also get purchase protection and an extended warranty with your card.
When you purchase your next Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle, you can use this Scotiabank card and earn a respectable discount. If you're renting a car in the meantime, using this card at AVIS locations nationwide or Budget locations throughout North America will save you up to 25%. There is a $5,000 credit limit. You can earn faster, save on various vehicle brands and travel while protected if you invest in this card.
Legal & Disclosures
Shop Credit Cards In Canada