Scotiabank®* Gold American Express® card
Fees & Rates
- Earn 15,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points with your first $1000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn 4x Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment
- Earn one point on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of March 1, 2018. Subject to change.
The Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card combines travel benefits with purchasing perks, all without needing a credit history. Whether you were born in Canada or are new to the country, you can utilize this card, which was ranked the Best Rewards Credit Card of 2017.
You can earn up to 15,000 bonus points with your first $1,000 in purchases in the first three months, enough to take a couple of long trips. After the introductory period, cardholders can earn four Scotia Rewards® points for every dollar spent at eligible gas stations, entertainment, dining, and grocery outlets.
If you can afford the $99 annual fee, you get a $5,000 credit limit and, once you rack up your points, can redeem them for travel anywhere and anytime without restrictions. On top of that, you can access concierge services, airport lounges, and capitalize on special offers as they come out. While you're travelling, you get seven insurance coverages, including travel emergency medical insurance and travel accident insurance.
If you have SCENE points, you can convert them to Scotia Rewards points or vice versa without hassle. You can use your rewards on merchandise and gifts for birthdays, the holidays, or any other special occasion. Plus, you can save up to 25% on car rentals when you use your card at AVIS locations nationwide of Budget locations in Canada and the USA. Enjoy the wide-ranging experiences and benefits with this golden card.