The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express Cardmembers, earn 50,000 Welcome Bonus points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership*
- You can earn 2 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases charged to the Card at participating SPG® and Marriott Rewards® hotels from November 15, 2016 through July 31st 2018
- Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
- Enjoy a Free Weekend Night Award when you reach $40,000 in purchases each year
- Experience Starwood Gold Preferred Guest status when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year
- No annual fee on Additional Cards
- Redeem Starpoints for Free Nights with no blackout dates at over 1,300 of the world's most desired hotels in nearly 100 countries . Use Starpoints for flights on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates with SPG Flights
Be treated like a special guest with the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express®. For an annual fee totalling $120, you can rack up points and score free nights as well as first-class stays at several hotel chains. You can also redeem points on flights with no blackout dates on more than 150 flights.
To get you started, American Express® and Starwood offer a 50,000-point welcome bonus once you've charged $1,500 in purchases in the first three months. If you're making eligible card purchases at participating Starwood Preferred Guest® or Marriott Rewards® properties, you'll get five points back for every dollar spent. Everywhere else, you get two points for every dollar paid. When referring a friend or family member, you can also score up to 10,000 bonus points too. Whether you're flying or driving, you'll get travel insurance coverage. Plus, your purchases are protected at every turn. Using the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card will make your next trip worth it.