The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Offers & Rewards
Fees & Rates
- New Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express Cardmembers, earn 50,000 Welcome Bonus points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership*
- Earn 5 points for every dollar in eligible Card purchases at participating SPG®* and Marriott Rewards®* properties*
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in all other Card purchases*
- Receive an Annual Free Night Award at eligible hotels and resorts worldwide every anniversary*
- Redeem points for free nights with no blackout dates at over 6,500 of the world's most desired hotels*
- Automatic Silver Elite status membership*
- Enjoy an automatic upgrade to Starwood Gold Elite status when you reach $30,000 in purchases on the Card each year*
- No annual fee on Additional Cards
Be treated like a special guest with the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express®. For an annual fee totalling $120, you can rack up points and score free nights as well as first-class stays at several hotel chains. You can also redeem points on flights with no blackout dates on more than 150 flights.
To get you started, American Express® and Starwood offer a 50,000-point welcome bonus once you've charged $1,500 in purchases in the first three months. If you're making eligible card purchases at participating Starwood Preferred Guest® or Marriott Rewards® properties, you'll get five points back for every dollar spent. Everywhere else, you get two points for every dollar paid. When referring a friend or family member, you can also score up to 10,000 bonus points too. Whether you're flying or driving, you'll get travel insurance coverage. Plus, your purchases are protected at every turn. Using the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card will make your next trip worth it.